Monday 14 September 2015

Childhood of a 90's kid!

Hello!
I hope everyone is doing well!
Today I really want to talk about the best part of anyone's life i-e childhood but I am going to talk about the childhood of a 90's kid! Well i was kind of like born in the middle of the 90's but still there is a lot that has changed from back then and to be honest I miss that time!
Honestly I think all of the 90's kid were so lucky because they had the best childhood!!
(In my opinion):) VERY SIMPLE ONE!





There are some of the things that I want to talk about and I am sure you will be able to relate yourself with it if you are a 90's kid!


  • VCR's.
We also watched movies but not by downloading them from the internet instead we watched them by having the TAPES! 


Getting the reel inside was the hardest job:)

I think they were so cool!
For me I think they were way better then the ways of watching movies these days! I know now it is very easy but watching movies from them was so simple and satisfying to me:)
Now a days you can just go on the internet and you can find a movie within some seconds. That is good but I would prefer those tapes!!
  • NO SOCIAL MEDIA!
I think this would probably my favorite thing because now we have got Facebook , Whatsapp , Viber , Instagram and much much more!
We have so many friends on these sites but very less in REAL LIFE!
Back then things were done for pleasure , pictures were taken so that you can have your memories saved but now pictures are taken for Facebook and Instagram etc, this is so true!!!


People basically had a LIFE but now I don;t think people have got one because social media life is getting way more important then actual life.

  • OUTDOOR GAMES!!
Another cool thing that we enjoyed!! we were should to play outside with friends but now children haven;t got time to do so because they have got PHONES , TABLETS , I PADS , LAPTOPS etc . some of the 90's kid's had PC's (personal computers) which probably didn;t had internet or Wifi so we only had some games:


MARIO!!


SUPER SONIC!
Loved them growing up! Absolute jam of 90's kid!
Kid's of this century would probably never know about these , which is sad!
  • COOL INDOORS GAMES!
Here in Pakistan we had a lot of games that we were used to play rather then being on tablets all the time the, some of them are:
Difficult one!

Great one!

loved by a lot!

Jam of everyone!
(Still to this day :p)
And loads more!!
Conclusion!!
I still prefer the childhood of 90's although things are more modern and advanced and very easily approachable but still the trends and traditions were way more nicer then now!
  • We had time for family!
  • We knew the value of meeting after a long time as now we text each other daily so we don't feel that  joy of meeting after a while!
  • We had manners!!
  • We had REAL friends not  just Facebook friends!
  • We had our pictures developed and now we can see the albums and the joy of seeing an album can never be replace!
  • More and much more!
If you are a 90's kid make sure to leave a comment telling me your favorite thing about childhood!!
I hope you enjoyed it!
P.s I didn't meant to offend any of today's generation! You are way cooler then us but this are the things you surely missed!:)
Bye!
Stay happy and blessed!
I will talk to you soon!
Be sure to hit the follow button if you like!!:)
Byeee!






No comments: