Monday 22 January 2018

Does absence makes your heart grow fonder!

Hello people!
I hope your are doin' well!
The other day I was sat wondering as you do, so I came across this thought that people say that when someone is not in contact with you for a while or you leave a work place or maybe an institute etc etc than you eventually get over it and move on. As they say sometimes 'out of sight, out of mind!' which is something I disagree with to some extent because I am of the view that 'absence makes your heart grow fonder'. It is a saying which is mostly related to relationships but when I gave it a hard and fast thought I figured it fits on so many other levels as well!



I think so because when someones not there or the time is not the same anymore, you miss them or that time that you had, a bit more because memories are something that literally haunt you and when they do they leave you in a miserable state of the constant emptiness. So in such case I feel like I agree with 'absence makes your heart grow fonder' and not with 'out of sight out of mind'. I think when you have hold of something or you have something close to you in your custody lets say, you feel for it, you do value it but I have this feeling that when something, some sort of time period is taken away from you, you feel a much stronger feeling towards it and that is what makes your heart really grow fonder!
Some say that in each and every case of life 'distance' is a very important thing, it makes you value more, it makes you fall more, it makes you appreciate more, I agree! but its hard. That time period of being distant from someone, from your home, your home town, your family, your friends or distance of any sort is very hard and painful yet important and beautiful, I say. 



It is hard for obvious reasons and painful as well for obvious reasons too. Why is it important and beautiful you might think well I think that way maybe cause I try to be an optimistic and everything-happens-for-a-reason-kinda-mindset person maybe just maybe so that is why I feel like even distance is beautiful. It is it is, for instance you left your college, now you are grown up you haven't been there for ages and when you see some younger ones and when you tell them about your time, your college time, they see and you feel a really weird and beautiful sort of happiness swirling in your eyes and why exactly does that happen, it does because of the distance, because of that gap that made your heart fonder for your college era. Maybe if you think keenly you didn't like your college as much but now you appreciate it more and love it more cause being away has made you miss that time so much. Similar is the case with people. When someone is not there, is not approachable, its gets more hard than being beautiful but it still is beautiful and it constantly keeps you engages in them gorgeous memories and thoughts of creating more and more. Also, only that distance feels beautiful which we know has an end to it, if we know that 'this' distance is forever now than obviously that's a whole another story, I ain't taking bout that.
Everyone has own perceptions, experiences, thoughts and point of views, mine regarding this is that surely absence makes your heart grow fonder and a lot fonder I might add. Its not a pity party, its not a very glorious thing as I am trying to portray. I am a very realistic person I try to write and tell what is real and not just a fantasy and ' all rainbows and sunshine '  kinda thing. As the absence makes your heart grow fonder, it also gets tougher with every passing day and that's when you have to be that stronger version of yourself. Try to be as much patient and as much positive about it that's the only way you can 'survive' apart from that only hard and painful will stay and not the ' beautiful '  part at all. It's hard but you've got this!



Take care!:)

No comments: