Friday 7 November 2014

You are Awesome :)

Hey!
     I have seen soooo many people who always compare themselves with others and I think it is not justice to yourself because everyone is born with different abilities but we don't take this FACT into consideration and keep on degrading ourselves which is a big mistake .. I am one of this type of person but due to  the advice of someone I have realized what I was doing and how it was damaging my self confidence but know I feel a difference when I have stopped it and you will feel it too... everyone is best in his own ways :) you just have to let yourself know about it because if you will keep on degrading yourself you won't have anytime for realizing your qualities so take some time let yourself know that you are AWESOME AND AMAZING ......
                                  Love yourself , life is toooo short, live it before it ends .... be happy and please stop hating yourself for not doing anything etc..... just make sure that you are amazing and can do alotttt better then others.....  
                                                   YOU ARE BEST :)        

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing... inspirational indeed..
"People are not difficult , they are just different from each other .."

"Khuda k banday to hain hazaaro,bnu main phertay hain maaray maaray ...
Main us ka banda banu ga jis ko Khuda k bando sy pyaar ho ga "

Stay blessed ...:)
Love u lil sis... <3

The Violet View said...
This comment has been removed by the author.